Welcome to EvictionWatch! We're excited to help you navigate our app more effectively. Here's a quick guide to get you started:
1. Choose your view: You can view the data at three different levels - neighborhood, census tract, and parcel level.
2. Color-coded map: The colors on the map represent the count of eviction filings, with darker colors indicating higher counts. For example, Richmond has a higher rate of filings compared to University City.
3. Filters: Use the filters to select the year (2016-2023) and month (Jan-Dec) you're interested in.
4. Zoom in: You can also zoom in to view buildings at a block level.
5. Identify at-risk Properties: Click on properties to access detailed information on their landlord, subsidies, violations, and the predicted count of evictions.
Need help? For any issues with the application or if you'd like to learn more, please contact email@example.com.
We hope you find EvictionWatch useful and informative!